Project LexisNexis e-learning division
Our brief was all encompassing:
* Build a studio in the HQ building
* Carry out all broadcasts and recordings in the studio
* Stream and monitor all broadcasts delivered by internet to corporates throughout the UK
The studio has been a massive success for LexisNexis who as a result of driving down their costs by bringing their webinars in house, along with the improved standards of all webinars, continue to expand the range and number of webinars being carried out and aimed at Lawyers and Accountants qualifying for CPD points as part of their professional training.
Key skills we use in this contract are:
- Studio design and build
- Production staff with back up for all live events
- Encoding and streaming platform and architecture with synchronised slides
- Suitable broadband lines with constant monitoring service
- Technical support to end clients (normally corporate firewall issues)
A studio which is now running at close to capacity due to the range of in-house and third party clients wishing to take advantage of the superb webcasting facilities in the heart of London's legal heartland.