Prostate checked for stage 2 cancer whilst patient waits in open theatre for results.
During an operation to remove a cancerous prostate, the prostate is taken for analysis to see if the cancer has spread further into the walls. The patient lays next-door in open theatre awaiting results. Video footage from monitors and the surgeons working in theatre are live streamed to an auditorium where other trainee surgeons are able view the proceedings & discuss.
- 2 x HD cameras with operators
- Vision Mixing
- Cables for microscopes back to streaming team
- Wireless mics for surgeons
- Use of hospital network for comms
- Ultra low latency Live streaming